Latest COT Reports Ended June 26, 2020:
- EUR long 118K vs 117K long last week. Longs increased by 1K.
- GBP short 19K vs 16K short last week. Shorts increased by 3K.
- JPY long 27K vs 22K long last week. Longs increased by 5K.
- CHF long 1K vs 2K long last week. Longs trimmed by 1K
- AUD short 5k vs 7K short last week. Shorts trimmed by 2K
- NZD short 0K vs 2K short last week. Shorts trimmed by 2K
- CAD short 21k vs 25K short last week. Shorts trimmed by 4K
Latest Cot report shows, 5k Contract long increased in JPY and 3K short increased in GBP. So GBP/JPY short was the best trades last week. For AUD, NZD and CAD though shot trimmed but CAD and NZD were unable to take the benefit. But There were big moves in the euro and Australian dollar last week. It’s interesting to note that AUD was the best performer this week, so cutting shorts was the right move for specs.